Evelyn had her first spelling lesson today (at the fabric store!)
While looking for some fabric for a baby gift Evelyn noticed all the Halloween/Fall themed fabrics. She looked at a Candy Corn print and said 'Momma, what does Y-U-M Y-U-M say?' I told her it says yum yum to which she asked, what's yum yum. My reply, 'know how when I cook you something you like you tell me it's ......and she screams 'yummy!' Evelyn's reply, 'Candy Corn is yummy?' I said 'Sure is'
So we walk around looking a bit more and she's behind me saying 'Y-U-M spells yum' She was so excited she learned something we had to get a yard and make a blanket. Now, with this blanket she's open to sitting down and learning her ABC's.
Crazy kid!
1 comments:
TOO CUTE! Isn't it funny when they connect something like that? Love it!
Post a Comment