Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Moms Connected

All I can say about this Mom's Group is I L-O-V-E IT! I have made lifelong friends here. I fellowship with other moms who are going through the same struggles as me. I laugh here, I cry here, I eat here, I study The Word here. My kids get to come with me to church and they play, and learn about a bible story. They really enjoy themselves while there, too.

Tomorrow we are going to study "Loving Other's By God's Grace" I really believe that God is trying to tell me something because I can't get away from hearing about God's Grace. We talked and studied God's Grace on Monday (at a different bible study) So I'm very curious to hear what He will be saying to me.

Tonight I leave you the lyrics to Chris Tomlin's song Your Grace is Enough:

Great is Your faithfulness oh God
You wrestle with the sinner's heart
You lead us by still waters and to mercy
And nothing can keep us apart
So remember Your people
Remember Your children
Remember Your promise Oh God
Your grace is enough
Your grace is enough
Your grace is enough for me

Great is Your love and justice
God You use the weak to lead the strong
You lead us in the song of Your salvation
And all Your people sing along
So remember Your people
Remember Your children
Remember Your promise Oh God
Your grace is enough
Your grace is enough
Your grace is enough for me (x2)
So remember Your people
Remember Your children
Remember Your promise Oh God
Your grace is enough
Your grace is enough
Your grace is enough for me
Your grace is enough
Heaven reaching down to us
Your grace is enough for me
God I see your grace is enough
I'm covered in your love
Your grace is enough for me
For me

0 comments: