Ok, I've decided to jump on the bandwagon....the blogging bandwagon that is.
My sister, Jennifer has been trying to get me to start blogging, I told her I'd look in to it (thinking, 'Seriously, how 'fun' can writing about yourself be?') but I've found myself reading other people's blogs DAILY, so now I'm in!
It is my hope to be able to write something daily. Whether its something that is weighing down on my heart, or something that one of our kids did-I will try to write something.
Now, I'm off to make my site personal, make it say 'Stephanie' :)
My sister, Jennifer has been trying to get me to start blogging, I told her I'd look in to it (thinking, 'Seriously, how 'fun' can writing about yourself be?') but I've found myself reading other people's blogs DAILY, so now I'm in!
It is my hope to be able to write something daily. Whether its something that is weighing down on my heart, or something that one of our kids did-I will try to write something.
Now, I'm off to make my site personal, make it say 'Stephanie' :)
2 comments:
welcome to the world of blogging and yes it's addictive! someday I'll get around to doing one more about me than the kid. ;) Look forward to reading yours.
Heather
Woo-Hoo!
I know I'll be looking forward to sharing your Blog with the kids. :)
Please post lots of pics-----but b/c you are in the States just be mindful of "security". You want to keep you and your family safe and protected. KWIM?
Post a Comment