Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Just Blogging To Blog

Can I talk more about my kids?

Dylan is having a terrific time in school this year. So far, we've had just one day where he struggled to listen (who could blame him. This one day his school combined all the 1st graders in to his room for the day. It definetly was not the 'norm' and Dylan has a hard time with change) Thankfully he only had to adapt to this change for 1 day and everything went back to normal. We wish Mrs Strange luck at her new school, we'll miss seeing you everyday!

Brooklyn is doing marevlous! I am so glad that we signed up her for pre k. School is JUST what she needed. Brooklyn had 2 rough days during nap time (seriously, she thought she was going to miss something during naptime!) but once she realized that everyone was laying down and she WON'T miss anything she's been perfect (crazy I know, esp for my Brooklyn) Brooklyn had a full week of perfect behavior and she is so proud of herself ( Don and I told her we knew she could do it!) Her teacher calls her a 'Hoot!' and I love that Brooklyn is enjoying school.

Evelyn, always yearning to do what her big brother and sister are doing has started strapping on her (Dora) backpack and walks in to their school. Sneeky little thing asks everyday 'Where's my class?' To which I explain we are doing school at home to get ready for 'big girl school' Evelyn doesn't want to work on her ABC's because 'Dylan and Brooklyn did that' so we're working on recognizing the states. So far Evelyn can point to where Texas, Florida, Indiana, Colorado, California, Maine and Washington is. She is so proud of herself, as I am too. Hopefully I can get her back to learning her ABC's and such soon.

Joslyn, sweet baby girl Jo is still not walking. We've yet to find a food that she won't eat. Seriously, this girls eats everything we put in front of her.

Well, not much else to blog about. The girls are sleeping and my house is clean so I think I'm going to do some bible study, and enjoy the quiet.

0 comments: