Friday, September 5, 2008

Crockpot Brownies In A Mug

I tried a recipe from another blogger and we liked it so much I had to share!

What you'll need is a box of your favorite brownie mix-and coffee mugs. Mix up the brownie mix like the box tells you to. Spray your mug with PAM cooking spray to prevent sticking. Next fill your coffee mugs to 1/2 to 2/3 full. Place as many in your crockpot that will fit. Cook on high for 2-3 hours, stick a toothpick in to make sure the toothpick comes out clean. Turn your crockpot off and let the mugs sit inside and cool (the mugs will be HOT!)

Top the brownies with either ice cream or whip cream---

Enjoy!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Now why couldn't I have had a recipe like this when I was living off base?

Sounds yummy and easy! We'll have to try it-----but I will need LOTS of mugs and more than 1 crockpot to try this. :)