Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Dylan: AR!!


I am so excited to share this news.....

Last year while in kindergarten Dylan learned to read and took off, I mean, really took off! He was reading through books I couldn't keep up. Thank goodness for Dolly Parton's Imagination Library. We signed the kids up and have gotten free books every month (Dylan is now too old for the program, but I totally recommend this program to every child under the age of 5)

So, after he mastered his kindergartn reader program he turned to books. Eventually Dylan was tested and got in to his school's Advanced Reader Program. He stayed in until his teacher felt he was getting burned out on all the reading, and she moved him back to the regular reading program. Well, today, Dylan brought home his Advanced Reader Program. I am soooooo excited, and hope that his enthusiasm for reading stays.

Happy Reading!

1 comments:

skyesgirl2 said...

That's AWESOME!!! Way to go Dylan!!! Tell him Hannah's VERY proud of him!!!