Monday, September 8, 2008

A Week of Many Firsts

This week is filled with a few 'first's, and I am so excited about these 'firsts'!

Yesterday Dylan and Brooklyn went back to the Awanna meetings. Dylan is a returning Spark and Brooklyn a returning Cubbie. Dylan and Brooklyn both are working on memorizing Scripture and working on collecting their patches that will be sewn on to the vests that they wear to every meeting. They were sad to see Awanna end for the summer, and were super excited to start back. Both Dylan and Brooklyn work hard to memorize their verses and just beam when they are able to tell their leader their verse. I love to watch them both grow in their faith, and know that God is all around them.

Today was the first meeting of a Ladies Bible Study I joined. We are doing a Beth Moore Bible Study called 'A Woman's Heart' I'll be doing this study every Monday with a few of my lady friends-I can't wait to see, read, and expierence what God has in store for me!

Wednesday my Moms Connected group is starting back up. I have been a part of this group for almost 4 years now. I am made many, many (lifelong!) friends in this group. We share so much of eachother in this group. We have laughed, cried, studied and prayed together. This semester we will be studying another Beth Moore bible study called 'Loving Well' I am so excited to see what God has in store for us as well.

I should get off here now. I have some bible study homework to do. I should make good use of the quiet time I have.....for now!

0 comments: