Sunday, November 16, 2008

Too Sick To Blog

So I didn't meet my goal of blogging every day for one month. I hoped to, but fell short.

We're sick. It started with Don coming down with a 24 hour bug-he was put on quarters from Wed-Fri. Thurs he slowly got better, Friday I came down with it, Saturday no one had it, then on Sun both Brooklyn and Evelyn got sick at church! The only one who didn't get this bug was Joslyn (thank you Lord!)

Once Don went back to work he had to get his flu shot, and like years past, each time he's gotten his flu shot he's gotten the flu. So the day after he got his flu shot he came down with the flu. He took leave from Wed to the rest of the week and then has enjoyed being at home with me and the kids he extended his leave for another week! (Eek, what am I going to do with him home all week long?!)

The kids and I are all suffering from allergies, or head colds. We're all stuffed up, coughing and sneezing. I think it's allergies. We don't feel bad (minus our red, sore/raw noses from blowing them so much!) and we don't have fevers!

So, until we kick these bugs we've had for 2 weeks I'm going to rest....well rest as much as our 4 kiddos will allow!

If only I could sleep in a few days.....

0 comments: