http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8khHqMntkbQ&feature=related
By far the saddest song I've heard lately. This is so real to me. I went to school with a guy by the name of Clifford Gasden (who was commissioned in to the Army)who was KIA in Iraq in 2005. From what I know he had just recently married, and had 2 small little girls. I can't imagine what she felt when 'the men in green' came to her door.
When I heard this song I immediately thought of Clifford's family. It made me also think of our neighbor back in Fla. Her husband was a flight engineer on the helicoptors, and the helicoptor crashed and all were killed. Again, I can't imagine her feelings when the 'men in blue' came to her door.
This could happen to any of us, this really hit home.
Saturday, November 15, 2008
Just A Dream
Posted by Hettinger Happenings at 11:24 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment