Sunday, November 9, 2008

My Dad

While talking with my mom tonight she asked me to keep my dad in my thoughts & prayers, esp on Thurs. My dad is 57 years old and has been having trouble with his heart. A while back he was diagnosed with artial fibrilation (irregular hearbeat) which the most bothersome 'feeling' was him being tired. My mom tells me my dad has since been diagnosed with heart failure and will be getting a pacemaker put in on Thurs morning.

I'm bothered that my dad didn't say anything to me. I'd like to think it's because he didn't want to worry me. Sure, I'm scared for him, but I have faith in the Dr's. Dr's have come a long way in what they know about heart/heart surgeries.

More then my faith in Dr's I have faith in God. God can cure anything that He desires.

Will you join with me in praying for me dad? Join with me in asking God to heal my dad, and giving the Dr's steady hands the day of surgery.

0 comments: