Monday, November 3, 2008

Let's Try This Again

The Overseas list came out for my husband's job today. We like everywhere that is open for us to go. Don and I sat down and put in our 'wishes' Don't quote me on the specific sequence of the places:

Lakenheath, England
Mildenhall, England
Ramstein, Germany
another base in Germany (something around the lines of Geilkenhurkin?)
Yokota, Japan (where my sister and brother in law and their kiddos are)
Elmendorf, Ak
Rota Spain

Don volunteered for these as an extended long, which could very well be another 5 year tour for us.

We're both ready to move on from Sheppard. As always, we'll keep you posted on if/and when we know anything

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do you remember Hong, our old neighbor on Newcastle? Anyhow, mom said that she is moving here to Yokota by April.

That'll be really cool if you move here. Although, I have a great friend who lives at Ramstein.

I can't wait to hear-----when do you find out? What's the process?

rgshrs said...

Good luck!!:)