Friday, November 28, 2008

Alphabet Tag

A-Attached or Single: Attached
B-Best Friend: Alexis & Christy
C-Cake or Pie: Cake
D-Day of Choice: Wednesday
E-Essential Item: Hairbrush
F-Favorite Color: pastels
G-Greatest Accomplishment: Being a stay at home momma
H-Hometown: Ft Walton Beach, Fl
I-Indulgences: Chocolate
J-January or July: July!
K-Kids: 3 girls, and 1 boy!
L-Life is incomplete without: Christ
M-Marriage: 7 1/2 years!
N-Number of Siblings: 2 sisters
O-Oranges or Apples: Mmmm...both!
P-Phobias or fears: heights
Q-Quotes: ??
R-Reason to Smile: Too many to name...why NOT smile?!
S-Season: Spring!
T-Tag Friends: anyone who wants to do this
U-Unknown facts about me: I'm pretty much an open book :)
V-Very favorite store: Any place that has what I'm looking for
W-Worst habit: biting my fingernails
X-X-ray or Ultrasound: usually ultrasounds
Y-Your favorite food: Mexican, can't wait for Az Mexican, wonder if it'll be different then Texas Mexican
Z-Zodiac: Aquarius, I don't read, or believe it's all a crock anyway

0 comments: