Saturday, January 2, 2010

Where Does The Time Go?







It cant really be 1 full month since I last blogged, can it?

Wow. I guess I've been a little busy, lets see if I can do a quick recap....

Kaitlyn is such a great baby. She eats, sleeps and goes poo or pee, she fusses, but doesn't cry. She definetly completes our family, hopefully.

Due to having Kaitlyn earlier this month we stayed home and celebrated Christmas by ourselves. We started some new Christmas traditions that hopefully will continue. Instead of putting up our gold ornaments (mainly because we thought Joslyn wouldn't leave them alone) Don asked the kids how they'd like it if we put candy canes and popcorn on the tree-needless to say, they were excited about Don's idea. Don and the kids spent the next 3 days or so sewing popcorn and marshmellows. While it turned out nice, it was a lot more work then any of the kids realized (obviously due to their ages) Don made Christmas ornaments with the kids, and they all made and decorated gingerbread houses.

We rang in the New Year together as well....in bed. The kids dont usually stay up past 9pm at the latest, and I can say we were all in bed and ready to close our eyes by 845. We were SO tired!

We hope you all had a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

1 comments:

Cyndy said...

days, months fly by and yet I understand feeling like...it's never been any different, as in when adding a baby to the mix.

I hope you enjoyed your time as a family, the focused time and opportunity to just be a family can be wonderful and very bonding!

Many blessings to all in 2010!