Thursday, January 7, 2010

So Very Weary

With the absense of my husband, I've already found that the endless priorities I give myself (I make priorities all throughout the day, not just daily) to get done before bedtime has brought me to exhaustion. Dare I say, it can't get any worse??

I'm so tired that while praying, all I feel I can muster up is 'help!!' because I feel too tired and too overwhelmed to pray for anything else.

And then, while reading my bible (I've got to make this more of a priority daily vs a priority of when things are really going wrong) I come across these scriptures, which I should know by heart now vs searching my bible for....

Matthew 11:28--Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest.

Psalm 55:22--Cast your cares on the Lord and HE will sustain you, he will never let the righteous fall

1 Peter 5:7--Cast all your anxiety on HIM because HE cares for you

AMEN!!

1 comments:

Cyndy said...

Allow God to help you make your priorities, so that the work you do is in His glory and for a higher purpose. Certainly cast all your burdens on Him as well.