I know I haven't posted in a few days....
I'd like to say we've been super busy, and I suppose we're keeping busy, but truth be told, there just hasn't been much to blog about....
We're still church searching. 5 months of going to different churches. This morning we went out, but somehow we were late and each and every church service had started, so after driving around for an hour, I decided to call it quits and just come home....the kids cried, and I cried. While they (hopefully) understood we were late to every church we stopped at, I hate to be that person/reason that made the kids cry-who wants to be the disappointment to their kids?? So, my plan is to go back to the original church we visited, which doesn't offer anything other then church service(s) and the kids' have their own classes, we'll go to another church for Wed night AWANNA (for the kids) and I'll stay for their Wed night bible study, and try their moms groups. Maybe once the kids and I are involved with a church we'll find a welcoming feeling to go to said church full time.....
The older two kids start school on 17 Aug-they can't wait! It'll be a nice lil change having the two lil ones at home all day, and I know school will keep the older two going. One great thing I can say about living in Tucson, the weather is so hot that the kids didn't need any new school clothes, they can wear summer clothes to school......I'll wait until it cools off (will it??) before buying jeans and such.
Pregnancy is routine. No complications, and I head back tomorrow for a checkup. The belly is growing bigger and bigger, but I can still fit in to regular jeans....for now. The baby is moving so much, which I love! Still no talk of names, no big hurry, she'll be named before we bring her home....which is still on or around Dec 2.
Until next time....
Sunday, August 9, 2009
Still trucking along
Posted by Hettinger Happenings at 7:21 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment