I cut my 70 day quilt along short. While I originally planned on doing the full 70 days, each time I sat down to start the process of ironing, measuring, cutting, assembling, and then finally sewing I couldn't stop! I got ahead very quick. In fact, I think the quilt along is on day 12, and I have 40 patches!
Then the second problem I ran into was the fabric that I started with, and continued to buy, I ran out of colors for it to feel like the colors were flowing...so instead of completely giving up, i decided to make 2, yes 2 quilts! I was afraid that with this one, the quilt was going to be very dark, and I was scared. Thankfully the red and green did brighten the quilt up, and I just LOVE, LOVE, LOVE how this turned out!
I'm going to give myself a lil break and pick back up with the 2nd quilt in about a week. I'll be sure to add pictures of that one too. Now I'm not so scared but excited!
0 comments:
Post a Comment