So my husband has been trying to get orders out of Sheppard for approx 1 year now. We've found that his 'code' for this assignment was a reason why he hasn't received orders thus far-that code has been adjusted, and we started to try again for orders. Recently, we've tried to move to Washington state, and a few other bases, and now it's just a matter of time (days, or weeks) until we find out. If we get passed up (again) for orders we can try for an overseas assignment.
Ideally, I'd like to know now where we're headed to next. I'd like to know about the climate all year long, the local school and the district that said school is in, I'd like to know about the churches, and what activities the local area has to offer for families. I want to know where 'home' will be.
I just want to know. Now. Air Force, can you enlighten me, please?
*Sigh*
Thursday, October 23, 2008
Really Impatient
Posted by Hettinger Happenings at 4:15 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
I'm curious to find out too!
Post a Comment