Thursday, October 30, 2008

It Had To Happen This Way!

We've been (im)patiently waiting to see if the Air Force will send us somewhere. Along with the 'when' (will we move) 'where' (anywhere Don's job can take us) and now the 'if'

Don became violently ill lastnight starting at 11pm. Vomitting every 30-45 mins until about 530 this morning when we called in to work. Since I had to get the kids ready for school I made Don an apmt for 1 today. The Dr confirmed there's a bug going around, so the only thing Don was given was an anti nausea pill and quarters until 1 Nov.

Don can't go in to work to find out if we got picked up for orders!

It was bound to happen this way. The day before orders drop he gets sick and put on quarters.

We'll keep you all posted!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think Don was faking his symptoms! :)

You'll find out sooner or later----I hope he feels better soon and the bug can be contained to Don only.