Thursday, January 15, 2009

True Floridian

0, Feels like -21--Ft Wayne, Indiana

-18, Feels like -33--Minot AFB, ND

27, Feels like 22--Fairchild AFB, Wa

58, Feels like 58--Ft Walton Beach, Fl

33, Feels like 21--Sheppard AFB, Tx

73, Feels like 73--Tucson, Az

I cannot imagine living in the top 3 cities. Minot AFB FEELS like it's -33, how on earth do people survive during the winters there?! I've left my house twice today, to take the kids to school and that was enough for me, it was just way to cold (it was 17 this morning!)

Oh, I can't wait to get to Az. I'd rather be hot then cold, and those who know me personally, know just how true that statement is!

Hope you're all staying warm!

2 comments:

rgshrs said...

HOW do they survive?? LOL. One word for you...LAYERS, as many as one can stand! Having grown up in Maine, definitely layers! That and we just didn't know any different! ;) Having said that...SO NOT GOING BACK!! I've been spoiled by too much time in the south! They are going to have to pull me out of here kicking and screaming, and you know it!:)

Unknown said...

I have to tell you-it didn't get that warm here yesterday. Maybe 50 but last night we were in high 20's and freeze warnings. So it's just as cold here!!! I am ready for the 70 degree weather to come back.
Hubbell