We have been super busy. Since our vacation in Fla, we returned home to Az to welcome daddy home from Afganistan, and then within days kids were back to school. I wish I could say things slowed down once school started, but things just kept us busy.
Daisy girl scouts, cub scouts, AWANNA, homework, Sunday School, bible study, Mothers of Pre schoolers, you name it, we're involved in it.
I've taken some time out for ME. Just me, what do I do with myself? SEW is the answer. I've been keeping really busy with my sewing. I started out with a beginner quilting class that lasted approx 5-6 weeks, over the holidays. I'm gearing up for a free motion quilting class, I'm excited to learn how to do that, and then it'll be on to borders and binding, and before I know it, I'll be a quilting fool!
I'm loving, loving, LOVING sewing!
0 comments:
Post a Comment