was spent with new friends Karen & Rod and their 3 (amazing!!) daughters. We were invited to come over and decorate eggs ( i think 5 dozen eggs is what were decorated) and the kids had a blast. After spending the day the kids couldn't wait to come back again for Easter festivities. Karen made a wonderful Easter dinner, and even thought of our kids with their milk allergies. Karen found ice cream treats that I have never found, and the kids were so excited to be dessert especially for them.
There were several other families who came to celebrate Easter. It was a busy day for everyone there, but I think I can speak for everyone, what a great time of food, friendship and Easter festivities were had.
Thanks for a wonderful time Karen, Rod, Mackenzie, Bailey & Riley (and other families there too)
HE IS RISEN, Happy Easter
1 comments:
So glad you found such great people to celebrate with! Great pics! Love the girls dresses! Such a cute family!!:)
Post a Comment